Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: Lynnecurtis on August 28, 2009, 10:15:32 AM

Title: Ready or Not..here I come - new resident
Post by: Lynnecurtis on August 28, 2009, 10:15:32 AM
Hi, my name is Lynne and I am coming to Kalkan to rent for 3 months to see if its a place I can call home. I have been a few times before and have always loved it. Now I am coming back alone to see if it would suit a single woman. I would love to meet new people, I like eating out, (not a drinker) history, culture, boat trips, dancing (Salsa, Bachata) and would be interested in any voluntary work. Feeling a bit scared as its a huge thing to come alone...arriving on 28th Sept staying at the Yelkin, Kalamar Road. Anyone with any suggestions on things I can do....feel free to say. I have contacted KAPSA already. Thanks and looking forward to meeting some new faces.
Lynne
Title: Re: Ready or Not..here I come - new resident
Post by: Brooksie on August 28, 2009, 10:17:06 AM
I wish you the best of luck and hope you decide to make the move permanent. :)
Post by: M n M on August 28, 2009, 11:15:54 AM
Hi Lynne
Good luck with your trial move to Kalkan. We are sure that you will love it.
We received your PM, but at the moment for some reason, it won't let us reply to you.
Will try again tomorrow.
M n M
Post by: lesley-ac on August 28, 2009, 05:03:45 PM
Hi Lynne,

I hope you find this as I can't get Personal Messages to work.  You replied to a message that I sent in last year !  But as luck would have it I'm going again a bit later this year so will be around when you're there.  I'm staying at the Meldi, 5 to 19/10/09.  Feel free to get in touch via site or personal message before you go. 

And by way of a moan to anyone else reading this, last year I arranged to meet a whole group of new friends from Enjoy Kalkan and was stood up !!!  I was the only one who went.  Since I don't do web except at work and I'd planned to make further arrangements face to face never did expand my social circle.  Luckily been to Kalkan so many times, so used to being singleton & have friends there, I did survive as you can tell. ::)

Lesley (lesley-ac)
Post by: Denners on August 28, 2009, 05:15:35 PM
Hi Lynne
Tried to PM you re long term let but PMs don't work !
Post by: Chucky on August 28, 2009, 08:29:41 PM
Try my solution in the Announcement section.
Joan
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal