Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions => Topic started by: JenJen on August 23, 2009, 09:05:38 AM

Title: Kalkan - Kas Dolmus
Post by: JenJen on August 23, 2009, 09:05:38 AM
Does anyone know the approximate time of the the last dolmus between Kalkan and Kas please?  I've searched a few sites and they all give different times ranging from 5pm - 9pm....I'm guessing that 5pm is more likely? 

We're returning to Kalkan on the 4th September for 2 weeks after visiting for the first time in 2007.  Sooooooooo excited  ;D
Title: Re: Kalkan - Kas Dolmus
Post by: Lantana on August 23, 2009, 09:53:28 AM
Assuming that you mean the last bus from Kalkan to Kas, there is a bus which leaves just after 7.30 p.m. from the bus station.

There is no bus from Kas to Kalkan later than 8 p.m.

lantana
Post by: JenJen on August 23, 2009, 12:26:26 PM
That's great, thank you Lantana!  That's later than I thought it would be.  Our friends are staying in Kas at the same time we're in Kalkan so we're planning on meeting up a few times.  Already resigned ourselves to the fact that any late nights out together will mean a very expensive cab ride for either us or them!
Post by: kalkan4eva on August 24, 2009, 03:06:56 PM
...or you could sleep on a sunbed? ;D
Post by: Blue Lizard on August 24, 2009, 03:40:18 PM
Or even a cheap pension close to town? ;)
Post by: JenJen on August 24, 2009, 08:07:19 PM
Ooh, that's a really good idea!  The pension, not the sunbed  :laugh:

Hadn't even thought of that, am so excited about our holiday that I've lost the ability to think rationally.
Post by: Blue Lizard on August 25, 2009, 08:45:43 AM
Along the harbour in Kas you will find the tea gardens,stand facing the water,to your left you will see the harbour sweep round, if you  follow the road (it goes to the little town beach) there are some small hotels along there ;) :-*
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal