Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: Cuddles on August 20, 2009, 09:55:07 PM

Title: Flights from Bournemouth
Post by: Cuddles on August 20, 2009, 09:55:07 PM
Having booked originally for an Onur flight from Bournemouth - DLM on 17th Sept with Aegean, this is now being operated by British Midland. Has anyone used this route this year? Was the flight on time (i.e. 20.35) or was there a delay?
Title: Re: Flights from Bournemouth
Post by: Em1 on August 20, 2009, 10:55:00 PM
Hi
Think yourself lucky...
Em
Post by: itstime on August 21, 2009, 08:15:35 AM
We usually fly with Onur Air but like you in July we were moved to British Midland. Delayed both Outbound and Inbound  :(
First time we've had a delay both journeys. Flight was ok I suppose but definitely never experienced those delays before. Flight was from Glasgow though so maybe you'll have more luck.
Post by: Cuddles on August 21, 2009, 04:58:28 PM
Hi
Think yourself lucky...
Em

Why so Em? If you are referring to your dislike of Onur, we have flown with them several times before and found them much better than T Cook for leg room and service. At least you can adopt the brace position in their seats. I believe also, that apart from one incident in EU a few years back, they have a good safety and reliability record. (Plus of course the EU were (are?) checking their planes regularly according to a Turkish friend of mine.)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal