Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: steffi30 on August 20, 2009, 11:36:31 AM

Title: Getting to Pirat Hotel, Kalkan in the early hours
Post by: steffi30 on August 20, 2009, 11:36:31 AM
We are driving from Dalaman airport in 2 weeks time and are quite happy that the route looks quite straightforward.  :laugh: However, we will be arriving into Kalkan around 2-3am, can anyone tell me if we will have problems driving right to the hotel please?   :-\It is the Pirat Hotel which is on Iskele Sok near the marina.  I thought I read somewhere that the roads are closed to traffic after 7pm.   ??? I would really appreciate idiot proof directions to get to the hotel when we arrive at Kalkan.  Also, does anyone know if there is parking either at the hotel or close by?  Many thanks for any help. ;D
Title: Re: Getting to Pirat Hotel, Kalkan in the early hours
Post by: Blue Lizard on August 20, 2009, 01:19:48 PM
As you come into Kalkan center before the spikes across the road....just after the Taxi rank on the right there is a turning..this is the steep hill known locally as cardiac hill and leads directly to marina and Pirat hotel ;)
Title: Re: Getting to Pirat Hotel, Kalkan in the early hours
Post by: steffi30 on August 20, 2009, 02:27:42 PM
Thank you Blue Lizard, glad you warned us about the spikes!  There's parking at the hotel too so thats a brucie bonus!!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal