Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: PACHSU on August 18, 2009, 10:59:41 PM

Title: SAMIRA GARDEN
Post by: PACHSU on August 18, 2009, 10:59:41 PM
Good evening.
Any information on the above hotel would be very much appreciated please.
Thank you in anticipation.
Title: Re: SAMIRA GARDEN
Post by: PACHSU on August 26, 2009, 05:14:52 PM
Good evening.
Any information on the above hotel would be very much appreciated please.
Thank you in anticipation.

Please don't rush!
Post by: felicity on August 26, 2009, 05:18:49 PM
Hi Pachsu - sorry nobody has replied to you - but I guess it could be because this topic has come up before.  If you put Samira garden into the search box then you will find all the threads and comments relating to it!

As far as I recall - the response is positive to the hotel itself and I know the location is wonderful for town - just a very short walk - so I am sure you will enjoy it there (for clarification - it is the old Tekinberk hotel - so you may see it referenced to that name).

Cheers!
Post by: Reygirl on August 26, 2009, 07:01:19 PM
Sorry thought I'd replied - it must have been to another recent enquiry.  Have stayed there twice - it's a small hotel (about 15 rooms I think), tastefully decorated, lovely pool area and helpful, friendly staff.  Fantastic location.  I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
Post by: cheshirecat on August 26, 2009, 08:24:25 PM
Yes definitely recommend.  Am back myself again on 12th September staying at Samira Garden.  No hestation.  Banu (owner) is lovely and all the staff are really helpful.  Great location - 5 mins walk into town.  Fabulous pool area too.

Hope you have a great time!
Post by: PACHSU on August 26, 2009, 11:41:14 PM
Many thanks for the replies - much appreciated.

Something I've picked up from Trip Advisor reports is that the Hotel, and this appears to be the same at other hotels, only have tea or coffee at breakfast with no cold drink offering - my children do not drink the aforementioned hot beverages.
Is this correct? Can anyone throw any light on this please?
It's something I've never previously experienced in Turkey but must add that I haven't been in the country for the past three years - perhaps things have changed?
Post by: Reygirl on August 27, 2009, 08:37:38 AM
They offer freshly squeezed orange juice at breakfast (extra charge) but I'm sure they'll provide anything if you ask for it.
Post by: cheshirecat on August 31, 2009, 09:19:31 PM
I remember from last year the breakfasts wern't up to much - but the minty lemonade by the pool by far made up for it!

A little tip, take some cereal bars and buy water.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal