Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: Rachey on August 15, 2009, 05:15:12 PM

Title: Edinburgh Evening News - article on Kalkan
Post by: Rachey on August 15, 2009, 05:15:12 PM
For any Kalkan lovers living in Edinburgh - there's an article on Kalkan in today's (Sat, 15 Aug) paper, with the oh so witty title "Gobble up your chance to enjoy Turkey's charms"  :P  with a lovely picture of Kaputas beach.  The article itself is OK, and the writer obviously fell in love with Kalkan (as do all people of good taste  ;D).  Most annoyingly, despite searching scotsman.com I cannot find an online version of the piece to post a link here for everyone to see  ???

The author stayed at the Elixir and loved it, did quite a few trips (Meis, Kayakoy, Tlos, Patara etc.  Nearly half the article is taken up describing Meis rather than Kalkan, and he doesn't mention the amazing restaurants - strange!  Perhaps he wants to try and keep Kalkan's delights a bit secret!

But here's a line I'll quote:

"The "Brit effect" means several websites - try www.enjoykalkan.com - have the information needed to plan your stay, including a most useful restaurant map". 

Good to know this wonderful forum provides help for journos too!

Title: Re: Edinburgh Evening News - article on Kalkan
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on August 16, 2009, 12:26:13 AM
Oh the cheek of it and they never even told me  ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal