Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

The Owners Lounge => General Discussion => Topic started by: chickengeorge on July 28, 2009, 05:59:27 PM

Title: Building work/architect
Post by: chickengeorge on July 28, 2009, 05:59:27 PM
I am considering converting the room in the roof of my villa into a proper bedroom and wondered if anyone can recommend an architect/builder who may be able to look into this for me.
Title: Re: Building work/architect
Post by: howmad on July 29, 2009, 09:06:12 AM
The normal way is to contact the original architect as he/she has propriety rights on the plans. However you could go to N.E.E.D.s office at the beginning of the Kalamar road and have a chat with Erdal or Ergun Duran. Erdal is a well respected architect who has designed and built many of Kalkan's buildings and other projects throughout Turkey.Both speak English.
Post by: tog miester on July 30, 2009, 07:57:37 PM
There is an architect at the top of the cati road, his name is Adil. Speaks English and I am sure he can give you all the relevant information.
Post by: BevJam on July 30, 2009, 09:25:26 PM
We had the original bathroom in our apartment changed into an en suite and a main bathroom when we moved into our apartment. We used Bridget at 2 Black Lions who arranged the drawings, building work ( we had a wall moved out as well to accomodate) and the work was immaculate and dead on time. Very swish now. She also arranged for plumbing to be moved to our roof room.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal