Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: mikem on July 22, 2009, 09:51:45 AM

Title: Pasha Apart Hotel
Post by: mikem on July 22, 2009, 09:51:45 AM
Been to Kalkan many times and looking forward to visiting May 2010 to a stay at the Pasha. Does anyone have any info on this property and can you tell me the location. I think it's a short way up the Kalamar Road?
Many thanks to all you experts. ;)
Title: Re: Pasha Apart Hotel
Post by: Blue Lizard on July 22, 2009, 10:26:21 AM
yes it's a 10 min walk along kalamar road(flat)..on the left,just before the Asfiya hotel,friends stayed and have rebooked,they loved it ;)
Post by: fidimax on July 22, 2009, 01:42:51 PM
Great little place,its like having your own piece of Kalkan,I have stayed at Pasha several times when Adele and Yusuf had it,it was these two that introduced me to Kalakan and have been back nine times so far.
New owners have taken over for this year,I think they are English,and I am sure Pasha will be as good as it has always been.   ;D 8)
Post by: jinfizzz on July 22, 2009, 06:42:08 PM
Anyone know if Adele is still in Kalkan?
Post by: felicity on July 22, 2009, 06:47:30 PM
I'm not 100% sure, Jinfizz - but I seem to recall SOMEWHERE on this forum that somebody said that Adele had gone back to the UK...hopefully somebody can confirm that for you!

Cheers!
Post by: chaval on July 27, 2009, 01:17:22 PM
I'm not 100% sure, Jinfizz - but I seem to recall SOMEWHERE on this forum that somebody said that Adele had gone back to the UK...hopefully somebody can confirm that for you!

Cheers!

hi all - Adele is now in Fethiye I believe and the Pasha is run by Mark and Imelda, who will give you a great welcome, also Deniz at the bar !I
love to Kalkan
see you all in Sept.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal