Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: BearsdenTony on July 08, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Title: Mystique over Villa Mystic...
Post by: BearsdenTony on July 08, 2009, 03:28:22 PM
Any of you Kalkan experts know where Villa Mystic is? Arriving next week, and wonder if we need to take a taxi to it when we get off the transfers4u.com bus. Have a feeling it might be quite near the bus station, but not sure. Don''t ask me why we don''t have an address for it yet. It''s a long story!
http://www.villarenters.com/advert_summary.asp?ref=64527&rag=10821A&rcam=myvillarenters&noclick=true&userID=
Title: Re: Mystique over Villa Mystic...
Post by: howmad on July 08, 2009, 04:27:06 PM
Looking at the picture on the link, it looks to be high up above the Kas road, not close to the bus station. You will need a car or taxi.
Post by: BearsdenTony on July 08, 2009, 04:48:29 PM
Thanks for that. I assume there will be no problem getting a taxi at 7am when we arrive by bus in Kalkan?
Post by: Reygirl on July 08, 2009, 07:59:39 PM
I was dropped off by Transfers4U around 7.30 one morning and had no problem getting straight into a taxi.
Post by: BearsdenTony on July 08, 2009, 10:17:44 PM
Thanks again. That''s good to know.
Post by: Lantana on July 09, 2009, 05:33:23 PM
If possible, make sure you have an exact address with a road name and district location. There are over 800 rental villas in Kalkan, spread out over a very wide area. With just a name and no address, a taxi driver will never find it.

It appears to be  just below the Bezirgan road, quite a way from the bus station. Take the  telephone number of the villas local contact in case you do get lost and then they can give directions to the taxi driver.

Lantana
Post by: BearsdenTony on July 09, 2009, 06:04:49 PM
My son is heading out tomorrow, Lantana, so hopefully he will spot it in the hills, then let me know. We both wondered how far it might be from civilisation. I guess pretty far!
Thanks for all assistance.
Tony.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal