Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: BearsdenTony on July 03, 2009, 09:56:48 PM

Title: Let us eat cake...
Post by: BearsdenTony on July 03, 2009, 09:56:48 PM
Almost there. Just 11 days to go until we arrive in the village. And as we hit the pool, Mrs BT celebrates birthday No xx, while our grandson hits one the following day. So what we are lookiing for is a congratulary venue where we might celebrate the "double". Good food and a warm welcome would be appreciated, as would a birthday cake for Granny and Zac. Any suggestions?
Title: Re: Let us eat cake...
Post by: Irene on July 03, 2009, 10:03:04 PM
Hi there,   last year my bh and I celebrated our wedding anniversary at Aubergine (which is down next to the harbour) - we had a wonderful evening.  I did pre-book, and asked for a specific table, I did not request a cake - but true to form a lovely cake was produced at the end of our meal, I am sure you would be made to feel welcome there, but it can get busy, and if you have a young child probably best to go earlier rather than later, but you probably dont need me to tell you that!   Hope you have a wonderful holiday and double celebration!
Post by: Phyllis on July 04, 2009, 07:03:35 AM
Celebrated a friends birthday the other evening at Ilban (next to Sevil Supermarket), food was excellent and very nice cake was served. Also been there for breakfast and afternoon cakes-one to try.
Post by: bassett on July 04, 2009, 08:06:09 AM
celebrated my grandaughters 18th last year at alternatif. apart from the amazing cake, they set off fireworks all around the street outside they had birthday confetti in them and the whole restarant was covered. they did us proud. again need to book as they get very busy. also went to a birthday at ilban this year and they made a lovely cake as well fot the birthday girl and set off a firework from the road.
Post by: Cuddles on July 04, 2009, 08:12:08 AM
I too had a birthday celebration at the Ilban. Cake, fireworks & great food. Book a couple of days in advance.
Post by: BearsdenTony on July 04, 2009, 09:46:21 AM
Many thanks for all recommendations. Will check out front-runner Ilban and the others when we arrive. 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal