Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: alshepuk on June 22, 2009, 01:23:06 PM

Title: Garden Cafe
Post by: alshepuk on June 22, 2009, 01:23:06 PM
I read something about the Garden Cafe a while back and it sounded really nice.  Can anyone please let me know if it still exists and where it is if it is still around.  Any reviews on the place would also be helpful.  Only 4 days to go!!!!!
Title: Re: Garden Cafe
Post by: Blue Lizard on June 22, 2009, 01:56:22 PM
Garden cafe is found by going down the hill past Ibo,past cafe del mar,turn left before you reach the steps.On the left about 20 yards (before sunset and  kaptans restaurants) ;)
Post by: alshepuk on June 22, 2009, 02:18:30 PM
Thanks lizard..  Have you been there?
Post by: Lantana on June 22, 2009, 03:50:56 PM
We went to celebrate Father''s Day there yesterday. The Iced Frappe coffees are the best I have ever had.  I had the cookies and cream iced mocha coffee - amazing and the iced smoothies make the Kalkan heat bearable (just about)

We had a mezze sharing platter (12 lira) for lunch - more than enough for two and  a delicious assortment of half a dozen different items (2 of everything)

We have been a few times in the evening, very relaxed and good place to chill out. drink prices on the low side, large Efes 4 lira, gin and tonic 8 and cocktails from 10 to 15 lira.

Lantana

Post by: kalkan4eva on June 22, 2009, 05:24:39 PM
Has anyone visited the new Kalkan Parc yet?
Post by: Blue Lizard on June 22, 2009, 06:06:24 PM
very nice ..loveley layout prices are reasonable as well ;)
Post by: kalkan4eva on June 22, 2009, 06:14:42 PM
Thanks BL, its on my "to try" list.....only 4 more sleeps  8) 8)
PS Is the deli open?
Post by: pasha on June 22, 2009, 08:19:34 PM
Ä° live in Fethiye now and visited Kalkan for a few days this week.  Went to The Garden Bar  for the first time.  Ä°ts at the bottom of the quicksilver/cafe del mar road and turn left and its just past salt and pepper on the left hand side.  Lovely relaxing atmostphere.  Nice music and friendly staff.  Great menu at reasonable prices and an ideal change for holiday makers who want a rest from an elaborate meal and just want to have a few drinks and a bite to eat in lovely relaxing environonment. Ä° think its great to see somewhere new in Kalkan that offers something  a bit different.  A bar where its not headbanging music. Perfect location i think to end the night after a meal at the harbour... Wish i had thought of doing it  :D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal