Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: tonik on June 17, 2009, 09:28:57 PM

Title: Adda Tours
Post by: tonik on June 17, 2009, 09:28:57 PM
There was a lot of discussion re Adda Tours a couple of weeks ago. So I just want to give some feedback. I went on two of their tours last week  Myra/Kekova and Saklikent/Tlos. Both tours were excellent and the guide Mehmet was great. Plus the food was very good. Highly recommended.
Title: Re: Adda Tours
Post by: KalkanPosh on June 18, 2009, 10:17:27 AM
Does anyone know if they do a tour to Ephesus? I know it''s a long way from Kalkan and it will be hot this summer, but I''d like to go!!
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on June 18, 2009, 12:31:47 PM
Thanks for the feedback Tonik - glad you enjoyed yourself  :)
Post by: kalkan4eva on June 22, 2009, 06:46:13 PM
Kalkan Posh, don''t know about Adda, but Club Lycia do a trip to Ephesus - think it''s 2 days away. We looked at doing it with them last year, but just couldn''t fit it in in the end.
Post by: KalkanPosh on June 23, 2009, 08:14:53 AM
Thanks for that tip...will look it up! I know it''s going to be baking hot, but I''m in Kalkan for a long time over the summer (lucky me!) but just fancy a jaunt away somewhere different! :)
Post by: M n M on June 23, 2009, 11:36:33 AM
We went to Ephesus by public transport. Went on the Pammukale bus from Kalkan to Mugla then on to Aydin, where we changed to a dolmus to take us to Selcuk. We stayed in a pension in Selcuk for two nights (very reasonable price). It is walking distance from Selcuk into Ephesus.
Quite an adventure for us when we did it as we hadn''t travelled anywhere by bus previously. Straight forward and very enjoyable.
On the return trip to Kalkan we came back along the coast, visiting Kusadasi, Bodrum, Marmaris and a few places in between, just staying a night ot two in each place.
M n M
Post by: KalkanPosh on June 23, 2009, 03:48:05 PM
That sounds interesting...am heading for my map right now!! Thanks very much for sharing that :)
Post by: kalkan4eva on June 23, 2009, 04:02:47 PM
In my opinion...Ephesus is a "must see" in Turkey - it''s a fantastic site.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal