Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: RykaRenee on May 27, 2009, 03:55:58 PM

Title: 1st Time in Kalakn - Fidanka House
Post by: RykaRenee on May 27, 2009, 03:55:58 PM
First of all I just want to say that this is a fabulous, informative website and feel fully informed about everything in Kalkan!  I feel that I dont need to ask any questions but............

I am arriving next week and staying at Fidanka House.  I already know its a little way out but chose the hotel because its quirky and rustic.  My boyf is rather unsure as he is more the 5 star modern style hotel kind of guy but I persuaded him otherwise  :D I know I wont be dissapointed but just thought I''d see if anyone had any reviews on the hotel??  There are 4 great reviews on Trip Advisor but just wondered if any of you Kalkan Lovers had any???

So looking forward to finally visiting Kalkan  ;D
Title: Re: 1st Time in Kalakn - Fidanka House
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on May 27, 2009, 05:48:03 PM
Welcome to EnjoyKalkan - glad you found us  :)

Im sure someone will be along soon who can help
Post by: Roxie on May 28, 2009, 09:55:20 AM
Hi,
We wre visiting friends 2 weeks ago and they took us there for a meal. Great food, service and amazing view. They showed us round the rooms. THey looke really nice. Very individually styled and very Turkish.
It is in Kisla, town is a long walk away. You would need taxis or hire a car. Youcould use the water taxis from the beach clubs during the day! Anyway you will have a great time and in what looks a great choice of hotel.
Rx
Post by: RykaRenee on May 28, 2009, 11:18:25 AM
Thank you so much for replying - really appreciate it!  :D  I know we wont be dissapointed!

Cant wait - only 4 more sleeps......... ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal