Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: izzy35 on May 12, 2009, 11:08:29 PM

Title: fishing in kalkan
Post by: izzy35 on May 12, 2009, 11:08:29 PM
The more i explore Kalkan through the net the more questions i have.  Can one go fishing while my good lady enjoys the sun?  The harbour is a huge attraction for me as i''m a keen fisherman at lesiure.  I think Kalkan is going to be a pleasure.
Title: Re: fishing in kalkan
Post by: toffeelad on May 12, 2009, 11:13:39 PM
Don`t know where is a good spot for fishing Izzy but there seems to be a good shop at the bottom of heart attack hill by the Pirat hotel that sells all kinds of fishing tackle.
Post by: izzy35 on May 12, 2009, 11:45:29 PM
 :) :) :)Thank you then i will buy my equipment from the local tackle shop.  What the devil is heart attack hill :o it sounds frightful
Post by: felicity on May 13, 2009, 07:49:46 AM
Hi Izzy

As you will find out - all of Kalkan is hilly - but heart attack hill is VERY steep - but it is a short way of getting from the harbour to the top of town - if you are in a hurry and dont want to take the (slightly!!) more leisurely ways up through the little Kalkan streets past the shops..!! 

Also - it is a good quick way of getting down to the harbour - you can roll down..!!!!  :o :o

Enjoy!
Post by: izzy35 on May 13, 2009, 09:17:42 AM
 :)Thank you for all your help.  I am hoping to charter a boat for a day.  So if anyone enjoys a spot of fishing and would like to join me let me know.  We are there for the first 2 weeks in july. 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal