Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: lolly on April 27, 2009, 01:29:35 PM

Title: Doy Doy restaurant
Post by: lolly on April 27, 2009, 01:29:35 PM
I have just booked a table at Doy Doy (one of my favorite restaurants) on Sunday 17th May  so if anyone is going to be around that evening please come and say hello. Good news Mehmet is back at Doy Doy this season.... regards to all  Lolly
Title: Re: Doy Doy restaurant
Post by: Brooksie on April 27, 2009, 03:33:21 PM
Hi Lolly
Had a great meal at Doy Doy a couple of weeks ago, the food was good as always.
Post by: Elizabeth Arden on April 27, 2009, 06:33:06 PM
When we are in Kalkan (3 times a year-lucky us!!!!) we always visit the Doy Doy restaurant because we love the views and most of all the tasty food and the friendly service.  This time round we had some fabulous cocktails at the bar and indulged in 2 of their special steak dishes which were unsurpassable.  This place gets better with every visit!!  Try it, you won''t be disappointed. ;D

Post by: Charlie on April 27, 2009, 07:25:44 PM
Agree with Eliz Arden.  Great food,views and service.  Had a couple of meals there earlier this month and as good as always.  You are always made so welcome by the owner and staff.  And...... they serve a great mojito!
Post by: lulu on April 27, 2009, 09:54:46 PM
hi lolly you are right i have been in doydoy restaurant 3days ago the meals was really  delicious.i had surf/turf. also service was good.all the staffs were smiling.they wellcomed me.
Post by: loobylou on May 13, 2009, 07:03:09 PM
Its lovely there had a delicious meal and great service from sinan as always a terrific meal every time.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal