Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Everything Else & Classifieds => The Everything Else Area! => Topic started by: utah1 on April 22, 2009, 02:17:37 PM

Title: Dentist
Post by: utah1 on April 22, 2009, 02:17:37 PM
I am due to visit Kalkan in June and I am concerned as my bridge is broken and my dentist cannnot fit it before then.  Do you know if I have any problems  whilst away what the cost would be.

thank you

Gail
Title: Re: Dentist
Post by: Blue Lizard on April 22, 2009, 02:22:44 PM
can''t help with info about cost ...only to say it is a lot cheaper than the uk...friends of mine have dental work done during visits to kalkan that are exhorbitant at home  ;)
Post by: Chucky on April 22, 2009, 08:23:49 PM
Hi Gail,
If you type "Dentists" in the search box, other threads relating to the dental services in Kalkan will come up and help to give you some idea of the prices and services offered.
Post by: BevJam on April 22, 2009, 09:58:40 PM
My husband has the same problem. We got a quote last month and he is having it replaced in May cost is roughly 900YTL for everything. Takes about 10 days.
Post by: butterfly on April 23, 2009, 10:13:12 PM
My friend had a bridge of four teeth done by Dr Genk on the Kalamar Road two years ago.  It matches her other teeth exactly and is still going strong with no problems.  It cost a tenth of what it would have cost in the UK.
Post by: kalkan kitty on April 24, 2009, 04:46:26 PM
speaking of which, im having a dental implant next Wednesday here in Bristol and it is costing £2375!! I did discuss with my dentist about having work done in Kalkan as i go there a lot, but as he said, they are some great dentists but if anything goes wrong, u have to keep returning, and i trust my dentist a lgreat deal, which goes a long way. Also i wouldnt want to walk around Kalkan with a swollen face which i will have after the treatment in the front of my mouth!  ;D But having said that, if i need emergency treatment or i lived in Kalkan, i would definately to to Dr Cenk or one nearby.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal