Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: Enjoy Kalkan on March 20, 2009, 07:02:25 PM

Title: Pegasus
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on March 20, 2009, 07:02:25 PM
Has anyone used this airline? The fares seem very reasonable
Title: Re: Pegasus
Post by: Kalkan regular on March 20, 2009, 10:36:44 PM
I think from past posts that Felicity and Clarborough have used them.
Post by: clarborough on March 21, 2009, 08:21:35 AM
Hi yes when you book with Thomsons out of Doncaster you fly with Pegasus. We have done this a couple of times with no problems and plan to do it again in June. Have never booked direct with them though.
Post by: felicity on March 21, 2009, 09:05:43 AM
Hi - have used Pegasus on internal turkish flights - not yet intercontinental flights - but from our internal experience - would have NO hesitation in using their new flights from Stansted (I think it is..??) and booking online!

Cheers!
Post by: clarborough on March 21, 2009, 10:54:15 AM
In fact just booked for July 2nd or 10 days ...now on the countdown to the sun!!!
Post by: DawnT on March 21, 2009, 07:27:44 PM
The Pegasus flight from Stansted isn''t direct, you have a 45 minute wait for the flight from Istanbul to Dalaman on the outgoing, which if you are lucky, you should make the  connection.  The inward bound flights are just a little more difficult as the Dalaman-Istanbul flight lands after the stansted flight takes off, but a good excuse to spend the night in Istanbul though.  Would love to hear about any other options though.  Also does anybody know about either a helicopter or seaplane from Dalaman?
Post by: streety on March 22, 2009, 07:55:30 PM
Easyjet also fly into Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen.  We are using both airlines in July to get to Dalaman.  Actually we have decided to stay in Istanbul for 4 days, then use Pegasus to fly down to Dalaman and then again, use Pegasus to Istanbul. I think we have about 2 hours waiting for our flight back to Luton with Easyjet.  In July this has cost us £650 total for 4 people and I booked it last month!!  The money saved has paid for our apartment in Istanbul - worth a try.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal