Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Everything Else & Classifieds => The Everything Else Area! => Topic started by: kim21 on March 15, 2009, 12:54:00 PM

Title: MAN UTD. 1 LIVERPOOL 4
Post by: kim21 on March 15, 2009, 12:54:00 PM
Following on from the Mama Mia thread, this really was a ''feel good'' one and half hours of sheer pleasure.
If you missed it on Saturday, not only did Liverpool dissect Man U for 90 mins, they even took off Torres and Gerrard, to rub salt in the wound, fantasic!
 I wonder how Fergie is sleeping with the thought he might get Liverpool in the next round of the European Cup!
 So in the space of a week, Liverpool have knocked the richest club in European football out of the European Cup, Real Madrid 4-0 and then put 4 more past the second richest club in European football Man Utd. well done to them.
Title: Re: MAN UTD. 1 LIVERPOOL 4
Post by: fidimax on March 15, 2009, 04:30:43 PM
Yep,gotta give the Mickeys that,out played utd,they were garbage.  ::) :laugh:
Post by: misty on March 15, 2009, 04:37:05 PM
Big teams big money.......boring.......Play up Pompey.... :) :) :) 
Post by: MartynE on March 15, 2009, 05:25:04 PM
The whole premiership is boring.  Overpaid, wussy prima donnas the lot of them.  The lower leagues are far more interesting. Proper football.

Come on you Gills! ;D

That''s Gillingham FC, for those who don''t know.
Title: Re: MAN UTD. 1 LIVERPOOL 4 - and?? Villa 1 Spurs 2
Post by: Enişte on March 15, 2009, 06:45:03 PM
I''m sick of the Sky 4, and the belief that football seems just to have been invented in 1992, but I think Blue Lizard will agree with me that the world is a better place this evening.  Come on, you Spurs!!!
Post by: fidimax on March 15, 2009, 07:09:21 PM
Maybe Liverpool might win the premiership some day.  :o ;D
Post by: kalkan4eva on March 17, 2009, 07:11:22 PM
I''m a Liverpool season ticket holder and have been following the team since my father took me on the kop as a small child...tomboy! I''ve seen good and bad times in those 40 (ahem) years, but Saturday''s game is up there in my top ten. We may never win the Premiership but this will certainly go some way to make up for it....now watch us draw at home to Villa on Sunday  ;D
Oh and BTW, I also follow Wrexham, who are my nearest local team. It''s a very different game non-league  :o
Post by: onelove on March 18, 2009, 04:37:28 PM
19 ( and counting ) long YEARS ..........!
Post by: Blue Lizard on March 18, 2009, 05:05:38 PM
Now theres no reason to call someone long ears is there? :angel:
Post by: kalkan4eva on March 18, 2009, 05:34:22 PM
...5 Eurpopean Cups, KD.
Post by: fidimax on March 18, 2009, 05:38:02 PM
                                                         ::) tum-teetumteetum,
                                                          Memories are made of this,tumtum,tumtetetumtum.
                                                                                           ;) ;D
Post by: kalkan4eva on March 18, 2009, 06:16:42 PM
Neil, your avatar should carry one of those warnings like they give on news programmes "this footage contains flash photography" :o :o I need to avert my eyes, or I may get a migraine  ;D ;D ;D
Am I the only one who finds the moving ones disconcerting??? Must be my age ::)
Post by: fidimax on March 18, 2009, 07:01:42 PM
I know K4E,I just picked the most stupid,I shall change it.

Neil. ;D
Post by: onelove on March 19, 2009, 06:10:48 AM
Enjoy your moment in the Sun............no trouphys handed out in March..........that is other than the 2 United have already won so far this season ! ! ! ......that reminds me I must ring that carpenter who enlarges the troupy cabinet for us at this time of the year !
Post by: onelove on March 19, 2009, 06:13:18 AM
Enjoy your moment in the Sun............no trophy''s handed out in March..........that is other than the 2 United have already won so far this season ! ! ! ......that reminds me I must ring that carpenter who enlarges the trophy cabinet for us at this time of the year !
Post by: Blue Lizard on March 19, 2009, 08:25:42 AM
Haha..get in touch with the bloke that makes your hats as well..you need a bigger one!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

only kidding KD...
Post by: kim21 on March 19, 2009, 05:36:11 PM
Everybody expects Man U to win and well done to them since fergie took over.
They are after all, the richest club in the uk and we all know money talks, it''s just nice to see occasionally the rich fall flat on their faces and despite fielding their strongest team possible.
 I''m sure they''ll just flash a bit more cash and win most of the trophies, it''s what we expect,
 When you lose at home and away to an inferior team like Liverpool, it must be a bit of a worry.
 Still Fergie can get his cheque book out and strengthen the squad and m Utd. will soon be back to winning ways.
Post by: kalkan4eva on March 20, 2009, 05:21:31 PM
I''m amazed, KD, considering all the trophies you have, you''ve not learned to spell the word
Enjoy your moment in the Sun............no trouphys handed out in March..........that is other than the 2 United have already won so far this season ! ! ! ......that reminds me I must ring that carpenter who enlarges the troupy cabinet for us at this time of the year !

;D ;D ;D

Oh and mentioning The Sun to a Liverpool supporter is a bit harsh ::) ::)
I''m sure you''ll be adding lots more trophies to the cabinet this year - great draw for you in the CL btw
Post by: fidimax on March 20, 2009, 05:28:11 PM
Sun-liverpool-harsh,I dont get it ?
Post by: itstime on March 20, 2009, 05:30:31 PM
Think it''s to do with The Suns rather tasteless and factually inaccurate reporting on The Hillsborough disaster??
Post by: kalkan4eva on March 20, 2009, 05:33:59 PM
Correct, itstime.
Post by: fidimax on March 20, 2009, 05:39:38 PM
Right,now I understand,thanks.
Post by: kim21 on March 21, 2009, 08:37:57 PM
Nice break for m Utd to get the easy teams in the champions league draw, they should get to the final again without too much trouble, whilst the three teams that could knock them out are drawn in the other half of the draw to battle it out.

Fulham
Post by: alantj on March 22, 2009, 01:44:48 AM
We watched the Man U Liverpool match in the white shield pub in Istanbul last weekend. We are not really football fans but a downpour forced us into the nearest bar just as the match started and even as a non fan it was an exiting match so we stayed to the end . For some reason the local Turks semed to all be Liverpool supporters, lots of noise and bell ringing whenever Liverpool scored.

Post by: Blue Lizard on March 22, 2009, 08:11:08 AM
That was Quasimodo...he always rings the bells after a few beers!! ;D ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal