Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: sunflower7 on March 11, 2009, 04:47:33 PM

Title: Views on another apartment please! Sahane penthouse - Dere Development
Post by: sunflower7 on March 11, 2009, 04:47:33 PM
Hi There,
           Please can anyone tell me anything about this apartment or development? It looks lovely on the website but I am a bit concerned that it could be quite noisy as it says it is really close to the towns bars/restaurants. The position sound good but we would like to sit on the balcony at night with peace and quiet! We have also looked at the Emir development which looks lovely. Which one would be the most peaceful place?

Thank You for all your help. Its invaluable  ;)!
regards
Title: Re: Views on another apartment please! Sahane penthouse - Dere Development
Post by: felicity on March 11, 2009, 05:58:15 PM
Dont know Dere Development - but Emir which is to the front of us - is quiet and peaceful in a residential neighbourhood but ideally situated for easy and quick access to town!

Cheers!
Title: Re: Views on another apartment please! Sahane penthouse - Dere Development
Post by: BevJam on March 11, 2009, 08:28:49 PM
This apartment is directly behind the old town and very convenient. It is built by the same builder as many other good properties in Kalkan. Very central.

BJ
Post by: foreverkalkan on March 11, 2009, 11:04:18 PM
This apartment is lovely...fantastic views, perfect for sitting on balcony, a great location, you would not be disapointed
Post by: jofoss on March 12, 2009, 09:47:04 AM
We stayed in an old townhouse in the village last year, closer to town than the Dere development. We did not find it noisy at all and enjoyed many a late night drink on the roof terrace. So good in fact we have repeat booked for June. I think that you will find that the Dere development is both convenient and peaceful.
Post by: sunflower7 on March 12, 2009, 12:19:09 PM
Thank You everyone for your help. Think both apartments look fantastic!

Regards  :D
Post by: kalkan4eva on March 17, 2009, 06:49:35 PM
We''ve booked Sahane this year as we needed to be closer to town with our daughters (20 and 16) - I can PM you when we get back, Sunflower
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal