Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: clara48 on March 09, 2009, 05:23:39 PM

Title: Car hire.
Post by: clara48 on March 09, 2009, 05:23:39 PM
Hi all!  Just wondering if anyone has ever hired a car from Central car rental Kalkan, been offered a very good deal including transfers, insurance etc, would be interested to know if anyone has had any experience of this firm and if they have a good reputation and are reliable. Many thanks.
Title: Re: Car hire.
Post by: littlelin on March 09, 2009, 06:51:03 PM
We''ve used them but only needed a car for a couple of days. They were fine, the car was quite new. They have two offices in Kalkan, one up by the petrol station and the other is along the Kalamar Road. They have sent us emails previously re 2 weeks car hire including pick up at Dalaman which was quite a good price. I would consider using them again if we needed to hire a car.
Post by: mel on March 09, 2009, 08:50:01 PM
I used them twice last year, very good price and brand new cars. Would definitely use them again.
Post by: felicity on March 09, 2009, 08:50:57 PM
Do they have a website??  ???- I would like to investigate them further...!!

Cheers!
Post by: clara48 on March 09, 2009, 09:59:40 PM
Hi Felicity, yes they do have a website just google, Central rent a car Kalkan home page. Worth a look, they seem very competitive, they do a good two week deal with transfers included.
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on March 09, 2009, 10:14:57 PM
Remember when you book with any company it is best to check they have a Tursab license

http://www.tursab.org.tr/content/english/home/ (http://www.tursab.org.tr/content/english/home/)

Post by: clara48 on March 10, 2009, 03:06:15 PM
Hi, thanks for the tip about the license, have to check with the other half if he''s actually aware of this although he''s normally pretty thorough when booking these sort of things. Cheers!
Post by: Kalkan regular on March 10, 2009, 07:14:16 PM
Enes also do a great deal for car and transfer
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal