Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: onelove on January 31, 2009, 04:19:30 PM

Title: Members blogs
Post by: onelove on January 31, 2009, 04:19:30 PM
Hi,

Members Blogs.....

Are these still on EK ?  i clicked on the link on the left hand side of the home page, but nothing there

Regards KD
Title: Re: Members blogs
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on January 31, 2009, 04:39:47 PM
Hi,

When EK moved from the old design to the new design (we have now) the members blogs have had to take a back seat whilst the best way of incorporating them into the new site was considered.

BUT..... you will be pleased to know I have all this nearly finalised now and I would love to have more blogs from members - I have now added a submit your blog item on the Members Blogs page.

Sorry things sometimes take time on EK but it really is a huge project  :D
Post by: onelove on January 31, 2009, 05:22:57 PM
Hi Jon

great news, keep up the work......rather you than me

Regards KD
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on February 01, 2009, 08:19:17 PM
The blogs are back in town  :D

Remember to submit your own...........
Post by: onelove on February 02, 2009, 08:04:00 AM
Hi,

Just read the (only !) 2 blogs that have been posted.......really good and so interesting, cant wait to read more (Buster !)...I will one day post one myself, but worried it will be boring compared to what I have just read, but will still do it anyway.

Buster.....I live in South West London, and I fully understand what you talk about regarding, conjest charge, packed tubes, cant park without selling the house first to pay for a parking space, just thought this might make you feel better.....woke up to 9" of snow, tried to get to work (working in Portsmouth at the moment) driving on the A3, only got as far as at most 1mile before I had to turn back, cars jackknifed and abandoned in the fast lane, never seen anything like it before.....Your doing the right thing, trust me !
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on February 02, 2009, 08:32:31 AM
HI KD,

Please do send your blog in...... the more the better and every blog will have a different perspective which what makes them so good to read  :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal