Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

The Owners Lounge => General Discussion => Topic started by: radders on December 24, 2008, 02:28:08 PM

Title: Christmas Eve in Kalkan
Post by: radders on December 24, 2008, 02:28:08 PM
Hi. Just a quick note to let you all know (make you jealous) that we are in KAlkan at our villa in Kalamar Bay and the weather is fantastic. Not sure what the temperature is but we are sitting outside in shorts and tee shirt. There''s not too much building work going on so reasonably quiet.
We went for a walk along Patara Beach today, but a bit windy and deserted. Patara village was closed, couldn''t even get a coffee.
There don''t apppear to be too many shops open other than the supermarkets, however most of the popular restaurants are open.

Well go to get back to the beautiful sunset.

Title: Re: Christmas Eve in Kalkan
Post by: kevincat99 on December 24, 2008, 04:14:18 PM
You must be in another part of Kalamar as it''s freezing in our bit  - it''s about 14 degrees
 :(
Post by: Cosetta on December 24, 2008, 05:12:06 PM
Shorts and tee shirts?  Do you normally live in Alaska?  We have our central heating on about 12 hrs / day, I have on 2 wool sweaters and I''m still cold !  Even our dogs don''t want to go out and the cats keep pleading to come in.
Post by: jinfizzz on December 24, 2008, 07:05:14 PM
Phew, I thought I was sickening for something when I read the original post.  It''s absolutely freezing and has been really windy all afternoon.  Talk about chill factor!  Luckily we bought a heater in anticipation.

Happy Christmas to everyone
Post by: Chucky on December 24, 2008, 07:27:22 PM
That''s terrible!!!
It''s really mild here, turned the central heating off and removed a couple of wooly layers.
Finally finished wrapping presents and we are looking forward to a nice relaxing evening.
Still, I think I would prefer a nice view over Kalkan.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow and that the sun breaks through
Joan
Lots od Christmas kisses
Post by: Blue Lizard on December 24, 2008, 08:43:51 PM
HaHa..you may be in lovely Kalkan ...but iv''e just had a plate of good old pork bangers for me tea !! :D
Post by: theinspector on December 24, 2008, 11:58:51 PM
MERRY XMASS TO ALL KALKANITES 8) :)
cheers mikkie
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal