Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: jsbtree on November 05, 2008, 06:52:06 PM

Title: water parks near kalkan
Post by: jsbtree on November 05, 2008, 06:52:06 PM
hi all
      we are due to visit kalkan next july and i would like to find out if anyone can reccomend a water park
near to kalkan ,  we a hireing a car so are ok to travel . just not to sure wherer the nearest/ best ones are
any advise would be appreciated many thanks  . jim
Title: Re: water parks near kalkan
Post by: kalkan4eva on November 05, 2008, 07:05:37 PM
Hi Jsbtree,
there''s a waterpark in the Lykia World complex just outside Olu Deniz. We stayed there with our kids about 4 years ago - it''s only small compared to what you may be used to and is really designed for younger children. I''m not sure if they allow day visitors but as it''s about an hour from Kalkan in a car. Check out their website www.lykiaworld.com for more info.
Post by: Roxie on November 06, 2008, 10:33:30 AM
Hi
There is one at Calis Beach near Fethiye. We took a boat from Fethiye harbour to it. Was a nice way to spend the day!
Have a good holiday
Post by: kevincat99 on November 06, 2008, 06:53:56 PM
Allegedly they are installing a water slide at the extension to the beach club in Kalamar  :-[ what next for Kalkan ??
Post by: Kalkan regular on November 07, 2008, 05:43:19 PM
I think there is also a hotel on the Kas peninsular that has a water park. Haven''t been but saw it when we drove round the peninsular + the advertising hoarding on the way to Kas.
Post by: Mercimek on November 07, 2008, 07:42:54 PM
It''s called the Aqua Park Hotel and has 2 slides.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal