Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: Em1 on October 27, 2008, 06:35:48 PM

Title: Onur air
Post by: Em1 on October 27, 2008, 06:35:48 PM
Hil
I just wanted to say that I think the lovely Onur Air may be adding a new route soon. I think they will be flying Bournemouth to Dalaman with Holidays4u. You can see the flights on their website, but you cant book them yet - which is a real shame for me :o
He He
Em

Title: Re: Onur air
Post by: prof1 on October 27, 2008, 07:44:05 PM
We''ve already booked on that route for August we did it back in June. Got it at a really good price.
Post by: Em1 on October 27, 2008, 08:51:49 PM
Hi
I just checked their website out again. It seems they are only flying in peak season (July-Sept), who knows whether they will fly in May or June?
Em
Post by: rosarioguy on December 20, 2008, 09:45:50 AM
Onur Air are flying in the winter too. I am flying Dalaman to Gatwick with them this christmas its a return flight. Couldnt book it on their website but found a company on line. I am happy to give it to anyone if they email me.
Post by: Derya on December 20, 2008, 01:00:47 PM
Spoke to a girl at aegean flights yesterday and was told that they are only flying over the christmas period and will then resume at the end of march.
Post by: Goldie on December 21, 2008, 07:47:04 PM
I used Onur Air in May this year, via Holidays4u.  Great priced package holiday but I wouldn''t use Onur Air again if I could avoid it, they were dreadful.  Flew later in the year and booked via Avro - out on Easyjet - brand new plane, great, and back with Monarch, huge plane and very professional staff.  Sorry Onur Air you get 2 out of 10 with me.
Post by: kalkan4eva on December 22, 2008, 03:34:01 PM
We flew Manchester to Dalaman this year with Onur on a brand new plane - they were absolutely great. With budget airlines it''s just the luck of the draw. I''ve flown with EasyJet and Monarch - sometimes good, sometimes not so good  ;)
Post by: MartynE on December 22, 2008, 11:54:03 PM
Onur Air?

Don''t get me started.... >:(
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal