Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: chris coomber on September 07, 2008, 04:19:20 PM

Title: THE GARDEN BAR
Post by: chris coomber on September 07, 2008, 04:19:20 PM
The bar is located on the "second tier" above the harbour almost adjacent to The Korsan Terrace.

This really is a fantastic place to chill out and watch the stars whilst sitting in a beautiful walled garden surrounded by fragrant trees and bushes.

We only wished that we had discovered the bar sooner that at the end of our holiday in August.

The owners have only just opened the bar and could not be more friendly and welcoming if they tried.
A very different and unique feel to this particular bar, but dont just take my word, treat yourself to a visit.

Next season the owners will be offering a wider selection of drinks and will also be selling food. The owners are finding their feet this year so this may not be the most sophisticated bar in Kalkan this is made up for by the warm welcome you will receive.

I wouldnt normally reccomend a bar as so much depends on personal taste, but I make an exception here because we enjoyed it so much and hope that others will too.
Title: Re: THE GARDEN BAR
Post by: felicity on September 07, 2008, 05:28:27 PM
I have friends who thought it was fabbo too - however - somebody on another thread reported that it has closed already - I think (but not 100% positive) something to do with the daughter going back to school..??  ???
Title: Re: THE GARDEN BAR
Post by: kalkankiki on September 08, 2008, 07:26:36 AM
yes, closed until next year, they have returned to izmir.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal