Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: harrisonp on August 17, 2008, 10:08:53 PM

Title: First Time in Kalkan
Post by: harrisonp on August 17, 2008, 10:08:53 PM
Hi everyone, Joan has asked me to post a report on our first visit to Kalkan so here we go!

We fell in love with Kalkan immediately. The views are stunning and the resort is captivating. We visited 6/7 villas whilst there with a view to considering an investment purchase but have not taken the plunge yet as I believe (rightly or wrongly) that quite a few builders are struggling to sell in Kalkan at present so I intend to hold on for a while.

The terrace restaurants are superb, we managed to get a free first drink at most of them (8 of us) so I think we did quite well. The Gorge is well Worth a visit and the fresh Trout/Salad was a dream at 5 Lira!

I didn''t think the Supermarkets were that good to be honest so I think that a large Supermarket in Kalkan would be fantastic.

Everything else was amazing and we miss Kalkan already. I would like to go early/later in the season when it is not quite so Hot though.

Regards

Paul Harrison
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal