Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: holidayfever on July 15, 2008, 07:23:53 PM

Title: Help Confused Aegean flights
Post by: holidayfever on July 15, 2008, 07:23:53 PM
 ??? Dont know what I am doing booked my aegean flight soooooo long ago now have come to check and it says departs manchester 7.30 am Sunday ohy380 I had it in my head they had changed the flight to a lunch time and I cant get through to Aegean and my tickets not here yet, still 2 weeks away so that is ok, however need to sort out transfers English and Turkish end, so anyone travelling from Manchester on a Sunday to Dalaman what time do you think the flight leaves, oh stress I need a holiday.
Title: Re: Help Confused Aegean flights
Post by: Begonvil on July 15, 2008, 11:16:30 PM
Hi Holidayfever,

I am on flight OHY308 leaving from Manchester on the 3rd August, the time is 7.30 am well it was when i booked it, still waiting for my tickets as well.

We had this flight when we went to kalkan in may and the flight time was 7.30 am then.

I have already booked my Transfers, any time difference on the tickets I will just email to let the transfer people know.
Post by: Kalkan regular on July 16, 2008, 10:46:07 AM
Onur don''t seem to be issuing tickets now. They email you an e ticket. I recived them a few days go for my daughter''s travel a week on Friday.

Email them and they will email back your e ticket.
Post by: holidayfever on July 16, 2008, 06:03:02 PM
Thanks so much knew you guys would help, my husband said everyone on our flight will now be looking around the plane to see who was the women who got confused, oh well it was me and I dont care because I am on my way to Turkey  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Post by: Begonvil on July 17, 2008, 12:51:27 PM
Aegean flights have sent me my e tickets today for the  3rd of August  ;D
Post by: holidayfever on July 17, 2008, 04:21:25 PM
Me too we fly on the 3rd e. tickets today  8) 8) ;D :laugh:
Post by: Begonvil on July 17, 2008, 11:11:37 PM
I will look out for a confused women then!!!!!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal