Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: Slats on June 25, 2008, 02:08:10 PM

Title: Great Holiday June 2008
Post by: Slats on June 25, 2008, 02:08:10 PM
Well, what a super holiday we had for our first visit to Kalkan. Hotel Samira was spot on, great location, great views very clean with great staff. The old town was full of old charm. The restrants with top terraces over looking the bay''s were heaven made. The food in every place we ate was brilliant from the front to the back of the town. Great meeting Felicity, mad as a march hare, joking!!!!

Did three trips out to various places, and 1 boat trip.

The weather was excellent for the 2 weeks, infact the second week seem to be getting hotter as the breeze died down.

The only down side regarding Kalkan, the outskirts of the old town could do with cleaning up,
however the answer is yes,we will revisit Kalkan next year for 1 week and the other week on the gullet.

So thank you for all the information regarding Kalkan over the last couple of months.

Hope you all have a great time.

Steve and Bev
Title: Re: Great Holiday June 2008
Post by: fidimax on June 25, 2008, 02:17:59 PM
HI slats,glad you enjoyed kalkan and the samira,I stayed at the samira in may in one of the four 3 bed apts at the back,just me rattling round a big apt,the staff and management were great,loved it that much I booked the same apt for next may. Neil. >:D
Post by: Chucky on June 25, 2008, 09:11:33 PM
Thanks for letting us know how you got on and happy to see you will be returning
Joan
Post by: felicity on June 26, 2008, 07:23:21 AM
Hi Steve and Bev - so glad you had a fabbo time and that you will be returning...and so lovely to mee you both too - hope to meet again at another groove..!! lol!!

Cheers!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal