Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: freeat on June 19, 2008, 05:26:57 AM

Title: Shuttle bus to Kalamar
Post by: freeat on June 19, 2008, 05:26:57 AM
I recently heard there is now a shuttle bus to Kalamar. Does anyone know how regular and from where to where it runs? Or anything else about it.
Title: Re: Shuttle bus to Kalamar
Post by: felicity on June 19, 2008, 07:32:53 AM
Nope - sorry - that is a rumour - as I understand it - there are PLANS to extend the limited dolmus service which currently is the only ''internal'' Kalkan one - currently it goes up past the market and bus station, up to Akbel and along the road towards bezirgan - but at the moment - that is it...and who knows when and if any extensions will happen!!

Cheers!
Post by: kevincat99 on June 19, 2008, 08:04:44 AM
Hi Felicity - where do you get your information from?
Post by: jen on June 19, 2008, 11:01:05 AM
Can anyone tell me whether the dolmus service operates in the evenings too? 
Post by: felicity on June 19, 2008, 11:37:28 AM
Hi Kevincat - are you saying that I am wrong - please let me know if you know any better??   ??? ??? My information comes from a very good friend of mine (turkish) who operates our transfers, has a kalkan taxi and is part of the KTT cooperative - does that help at all - I only pass on information that I receive from him (and others) and I know that may not always be correct or the most up-to-date - but it is to the best of my knowledge - I don''t make things up..... :o :o

Jen - sorry - dolmus only operates during the day - not quite sure when it ends - perhaps somebody else can confirm but around 6 or 7 rings a bell but please don''t take that as gospel...

Cheers!  :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal