Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: mgw100 on June 15, 2008, 08:21:09 PM

Title: Rhapsody Hotel
Post by: mgw100 on June 15, 2008, 08:21:09 PM
Hi

My wife and I are off to the Rhapsody Hotel on July 14. I think it must be quite new given the search results that came back from this site. None of the results actually say whether it''s a decent place though. Has anybody stayed there? Trip advisor had it''s usual quote of professional complainers so it was hard to say whether the negative comments I saw there were fair or not. There was also a number of very positive comments, so I''m still hopeful! Any comments would be gratefully received.

Cheers

Mike
Title: Re: Rhapsody Hotel
Post by: holidayfever on June 16, 2008, 07:07:50 PM
Is this blue rhapsody, if it is it is in a great spot, walking distance to town and looked very swish a couple of years ago, but maybe I am on the wrong one, just off the Kalamar road.
Post by: littlelin on June 16, 2008, 08:35:29 PM
It''s down the turning more or less opposite the pancake stall along Kalamar Road, it''s called Rhapsody Boutique Hotel. There are reviews on TA.
Post by: holidayfever on June 16, 2008, 08:41:07 PM
yep that is the one I was thinking about, looked good from the outside, sure it will be fine, and in a good spot for a stroll no need for taxi''s.
Post by: mgw100 on June 18, 2008, 06:44:45 PM
Thanks for that. Much appreciated.
Post by: Bobbie on June 29, 2008, 07:17:50 AM
Hello, just picked up this thread as been on holiday ( not to Kalkan unfortunately, but already planning for next year!) The Rapsody is nice, but beware of your food & drinks account, when we stayed there we were never given any bills, fortunately we kept a note of everything we had. At the end of our stay we were presented with a bill not properly itemised which bore no relation to our list!
Have a great time.
Post by: JACQUIVIVA on July 24, 2008, 11:55:18 AM
Hi mgw100
Are you back from your holiday yet and how did you find the Rhapsody hotel ? we are due to stay in August so if you could kindly give me a little feed back i would appreciate it, hope you had a lovely time .

Heres hoping
Jacqui :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal