Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: fidimax on June 04, 2008, 05:54:57 PM

Title: re:grace apartments
Post by: fidimax on June 04, 2008, 05:54:57 PM
Has anyone stayed at,or has any info on the Grace apts. Neil.  ???
Title: Re: re:grace apartments
Post by: felicity on June 04, 2008, 05:59:56 PM
Yes - what info do you need - we stay there every year when we rent out our villa - just so as we can get some extra time in Kalkan!!  They are really only fit for 2-3 people, fairly basic - 1 a/c unit in the bedroom.  They are mainly double bedroom with sofa bed in the lounge/living area - with just a few that are twin bedded.  They are around a lovely pool - which one year was yukky green and therefore we did NOT go in..but last year it was a lovely colour.  They are good value and wonderfully located for town. 

Just shout if you need any further info..we are staying there again this August...and boy - do they get hot in August...!!

Cheers!
Post by: fidimax on June 04, 2008, 06:13:27 PM
Hiya felicity,thanks for the info,only three of us so should be ok,hope the pool isnt green or the missus will have a strop. Neil  :o
Post by: felicity on June 04, 2008, 07:13:06 PM
You and me and your missus both - or all 3...!!!  >:D >:D  I guess if they don''t have enough occupants they won''t bother with the pool to which I said - well I will want a discount then..but I expect all will be fine...they get fairly busy - so I really can''t see them leaving the pool green..!!   ;D ;D  When are you staying there..we may bump into you..??!!

Cheers!
Post by: fidimax on June 10, 2008, 04:29:46 PM
hiya felicity,booked in at the grace apts 17 july for one week,my wife,nephew(17)and myself. >:D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal