Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: JOE7MEL on June 01, 2008, 10:39:03 PM

Title: A week tomorrow, Monday..
Post by: JOE7MEL on June 01, 2008, 10:39:03 PM
..we will be arriving in kalkan, BUT, is it true that there isn''t any strongbow in turkey  ???
 :-[ :D
Title: Re: A week tomorrow, Monday..
Post by: marking on June 02, 2008, 12:26:58 AM
No strongbow but loads of little midgey flies that are worse than mozzies, that bite your head  so much it becomes one great lump of itchy puss that keeps you awake all night so  don''t forget to bring the most powerful insect repellant you can find, failing that a power rasp should do the trick, your duty frees ''cos the price of a gin ''n'' tonic has gone up about 25 times since 1905 and if you can squeeze one in your hand luggage, a taxi would be very useful
Post by: Kalkan regular on June 02, 2008, 11:02:50 AM
There is a place in Kas that sells cider - you''ll have to go there for your fix!!!!
Post by: Blue Lizard on June 02, 2008, 01:32:12 PM
you can''t miss it..they all sit outside in smocks and straw hats,chewing on bits of straw ;D ;D
Post by: felicity on June 02, 2008, 01:37:51 PM
...going ooo...arrhhh..and singin.. ''I''ve got a brand new combine harvester..and I''ll give you the key''...... ;D ;D
Post by: fidimax on June 02, 2008, 02:09:43 PM
Pasha bar has cider on its drinks board,dont know what its like,I will have to try it in july. >:D >:D >:D  Neil.
Post by: Hoca on June 02, 2008, 03:20:35 PM
During the winter a rep came round from a drinks company in Fetiye touting cans of John Smiths and Strongbow cider but i have not spotted any as of yet. Don''t worry to much about the small flies they will be gone in a week and be replaced by sweat flies biting your ankles. If you bring some cider with you and find it a struggle to drink in the heat just let me know.
Post by: Brooksie on June 02, 2008, 05:16:27 PM
Omars had a case of John Smiths delivered last week whilst we were sitting having a drink.
Post by: kevincat99 on June 02, 2008, 05:42:37 PM
Yali supermarket also have it - or did have unless someone has drunk it all  :-[
Post by: Em1 on June 02, 2008, 06:15:09 PM
Hi
Was not me that drunk it!
Em
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal