Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: ZOE on May 28, 2008, 02:59:00 PM

Title: LIZO PENSIONS
Post by: ZOE on May 28, 2008, 02:59:00 PM
My husband and I are looking to go to Kalkan early July. I have done some research on Turkey and this resort seems lovely and quite which is what we are looking for. The Lizo Pensions has a good write up on Trip Advisor but I was just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for other hotels in the same sort of price range in the area.

Zoe :)
Title: Re: LIZO PENSIONS
Post by: felicity on May 28, 2008, 09:02:01 PM
How about the Meldi hotel - just along the Kalamar road before the Asfiya and the Lizo - so closer to town - a lovely friendy place - www.meldihotel.com

Cheers!
Post by: ZOE on May 29, 2008, 09:51:21 AM
Thanks for that, I will look it up and see what sort of deal we can get.
Post by: jane on hols on May 29, 2008, 10:01:00 AM
Hi Zoe

We are going to the Lizo pensions for a week next Friday, so i''ll let you know what it''s like when we get back! We booked the hotel with Jewel in the Crown and got a brilliant deal - i just hope that all the reports are right and we have got excellent value for money. If not we only have to sleep there after all!

Jane
Post by: ZOE on May 29, 2008, 10:42:52 AM
I look forward to reading your review. We are having a bit of a dilema as to where to go or stay and may well book last minute. I hope you have a lovely time and I will have a a look on the Jewel in the Crown web site.

Thanks
Post by: fidimax on May 29, 2008, 03:47:34 PM
Hiya zoe ,Pasha just up kalamar rd is very good ,Adele the owner is a Brit and a good laff,the place is very friendly and during the day you nearly aways have the pool to yourself,and its not far from town.  (and its on the "nearly" flat part of the rd !)  :P    Neil.
Post by: duckling on May 30, 2008, 01:05:39 PM
I will also look forward to your review - I also booked a week at the Lizo with Jewel in the Crown at the end of June, so hope its been a good choice!!
Post by: Tracy on June 03, 2008, 08:35:27 PM
Hi just become a member and found this thread my husband and me are going to lizo pensions in Sept and would also be keen to find out from a member if the lizo is as good as the reports suggest Hope so, also booked through Jewel in Crown   :)
Post by: Eljhem on June 04, 2008, 06:58:54 AM
The Lizo is lovely.  Simply furnished but very friendly with great food and hosts, Ali, sarah, Menhet and Gulsen will make you very welcome.  Oh and that lovely view :D  Unfortunately we are not going there this year, missing it already :(
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal