Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: Debbie on May 10, 2008, 08:13:04 PM

Title: TRIO
Post by: Debbie on May 10, 2008, 08:13:04 PM
We discovered Trio Restaurant right on the marina last season - we loved it so were really pleased to re visit it on our trip to Kalkan last week. The owners have made some lovely improvements - check out the nice wooden deck by the bar. Service and menu as good as we remember from last year - great steaks and fish. We also had lunch there a couple of times- the wraps are divine and so nice to sit in the shade and watch life go by. If you are going to Kalkan, we would rate Trio as one of our favourite places. Cocktail list is far too inviting!!!  :D
Title: Re: TRIO
Post by: turkeyfan on May 10, 2008, 08:27:54 PM
I agree, Trio is a lovely restaurant and you must really like it because all of your posts have been raving about it.  Do you have a connection? ???
Post by: Chucky on May 10, 2008, 08:53:24 PM
That''s not strictly accurate Turkeyfan, Debbie did not mention it in two of her posts.  ;)
Post by: turkeyfan on May 10, 2008, 09:13:13 PM
Sorry, my mistake.  Debbie''s post read so much like an advert that I read her other posts and must have missed the ones that didn''t mention Trio.    :o
Post by: Alfaman on May 11, 2008, 04:04:19 PM
turkeyfan has a right to be suspicious - remember how Turkuaz was hyped last year and yet there are posts suggesting it won''t reopen this year. (There was even knocking copy about a nearby competing restaurant!)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal