Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: Lucy Lou on June 08, 2022, 02:24:36 PM

Title: Oldest hotels in Kalkan
Post by: Lucy Lou on June 08, 2022, 02:24:36 PM
Hello Enjoy Kalkan members,

I'm returning after almost 4 years away ;D due to some personal events closely followed by the pandemic :'(

Anyway I've met someone who has been to Kalkan many (many) years ago.  Based on the age of her children she reckons 37 years ago !  And I'm really curious to work out where she stayed.  It was a hotel built around a courtyard and the main street was close by.  Didn't seem to be on the street itself and was not down by the harbour as I thought the Pirat was quite old.  Thought of Zinbad too but don't know it very well.

Anybody, visitor or resident who knows Kalkan from that long ago ?

Thanks, Lucy Lou  :-*
Title: Re: Oldest hotels in Kalkan
Post by: Gelin on June 10, 2022, 01:36:20 PM
Hi Lucy Lou, could the hotel be the Courtyard/ White House at the bottom end of old st. Or the complex behind the Lime bar. It used to be called Han Inn. Hope this helps.
Title: Re: Oldest hotels in Kalkan
Post by: Lucy Lou on June 28, 2022, 08:35:13 PM
Thanks Gelin,

My friend still can't remember even when prompted with names.  She's going to check the year, but one daughter swears she's never been to Turkey.  She's going to ask the older one & reckons she'll recall the name.

Will let you know if I get an answer !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal