Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: NormskiD on December 29, 2021, 01:48:17 PM

Title: Seasons Greetings
Post by: NormskiD on December 29, 2021, 01:48:17 PM
I know its been very quiet on here for sometime but I would just like to wish all Kalkan lovers a belated Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Let's hope we are all able to travel to our happy place in 2022.
Title: Re: Seasons Greetings
Post by: tortoise lady on December 29, 2021, 06:29:21 PM
Seasons greetings from me too.   Let us hope there will be a bit more activity on this Forum when it gets closer to the summer season and we trust more opportunity to travel.

I have an occasional peek at the Korsan Webcams to make me feel closer to Kalkan and our next visit.
Post by: NormskiD on December 30, 2021, 02:12:01 PM
Hi Tortoise Lady, we too look at the Korsan webcams daily, it's lovely to see Kalkan at different times of the year, and remember all the happy holidays we have had.
Post by: Kevin Norwich on January 02, 2022, 02:47:36 PM
Best wishes for 2022, let’s hope we can finally get back to Kalkan again this year.

The Korsan webcams are a tremendous way of staying in touch and watching how Kalkan changes throughout the year. A storm must have hit the other day, the sea was an amazing contrast of blue and brown.

I love watching the shenanigans that occur at the roundabout too, especially during the busy summer season. Great fun!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal