Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: NOC on September 29, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

Title: Family needing a room for a day in Kalkan
Post by: NOC on September 29, 2018, 07:44:57 AM
Hi me and my family are staying in Kalkan from the 3-10 th October.
We have to vacate the villa by 11am on the 10th but the flight isn’t until very late evening.
Can anyone suggest a place we can drop bags and have a shower and get changed.
One of my family is just recovering from a serious accident in the summer so just need to have a base for the day until our transfer.
Title: Re: Family needing a room for a day in Kalkan
Post by: Lizilu20 on October 01, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
Hi, I've heard that Indigo beach club is a good base for just that as they have shower facilities. I think I heard somewhere that they can store cases too but I'd check with them on that one just to be sure.

Sometimes the villa owners will store your bags for you even if you have to be out of the villa. Another idea would be a boat trip but unless you can shower after, might be a bit uncomfortable. You can also try a hotel and pay a day rate for a room. Good luck. I'm sure you'll sort something.
Post by: Haybo on October 01, 2018, 02:49:02 PM
I think the Elixir hotel would be a fab base.....
Post by: Blue Lizard on October 01, 2018, 03:29:04 PM
Nur hotel quite near village... Reasonable rates ...basic but clean .. Locking door to keep your stuff safe and hot shower .. Next door to fast food pizza ( Pasport pizza) so family eat cheap instead of silly airport prices .    Jobs a good un!  ;)
Post by: Gelin on October 01, 2018, 07:34:44 PM
Dream hotel would be good for the day. Clean rooms and a big pool.Yeliz is a great cook or you could go across to Rose restaurant.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal