Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: janeta on August 23, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

Title: Location
Post by: janeta on August 23, 2018, 11:11:29 PM
Does anyone know where the kleo hotel is located please
Title: Re: Location
Post by: Blue Lizard on August 24, 2018, 03:05:36 AM
Very center of Kalkan old town.....top of steps opposite Pirat hotel …... it does have a mosque adjacent to it ;)
Post by: pw on August 24, 2018, 07:09:27 AM
Very center of Kalkan old town.....top of steps opposite Pirat hotel …... it does have a mosque adjacent to it ;)

And very close to the late night clubs.........
Post by: janeta on August 24, 2018, 07:44:16 AM
Omg stayed at the sinbad last year that was a nightmare with the noise booked the kleo as I thought it was by the kleo bar lol. Looks like I’m even nearer to the noise this year.   Reviews are not all they are cracked up to be lol
Post by: tortoise lady on August 24, 2018, 09:44:03 AM
I admit it is some years since we stayed at the Kleo Pension but certainly then found it an ideal location.   Everything on your door step but we were not troubled by noise at all.  Nothing from the clubs and the call to prayer from the mosque became very much part of the holiday and didn't disturb us at all.   Wonderful view from the top terrace at breakfast time.   We appreciated the large fridge in our room, hopefully they still have them.

So look forward to your time there Janeta.   We are still nostalgic about our week there - it is when we bought our house in Kalkan so have not been to hotels/pensions since.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal