Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: Blue Lizard on August 20, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

Title: KTLN
Post by: Blue Lizard on August 20, 2018, 05:46:47 PM
I have not looked for a while but I logged on today and for those that don't know KTLN is back .... New format looks very good ! interesting article and pictures of new parking rules  ;)
Title: Re: KTLN
Post by: tortoise lady on August 20, 2018, 06:34:37 PM
Many thanks for letting us know.   I have really missed KTLN - kept looking online but no sign of them.   They have so much really useful information.
Post by: tortoise lady on August 20, 2018, 07:04:30 PM
Blue Lizard, I still can't get KTLN on my computer.   Are they using a different name??   Any help in finding them would be appreciated.
Post by: Blue Lizard on August 20, 2018, 07:53:31 PM
I googled KTLN and clicked onto Kalkan turkish local news... And up it popped ( I pad) maybe  the link is no longer valid if it was the one from old in your favourites ... Try adding a new one  ;)
Post by: Lucy Lou on August 20, 2018, 10:23:14 PM
Hi Tortoise Lady,

It's been back for a while (though no webcams yet) and you have to re-register.  But it will recognise your previous name and password you've not got to start thinking of new ones.

Can't remember how I got it, whether i just re-Googled or went on old link and got sent to new page.  This is the link https://www.turkishlocalnews.com/ to the web page but I'm logged in permanently.  New you might get a different first page. 

Good luck,

Lucy Lou
Post by: Chris_S on August 21, 2018, 10:20:05 AM
You're going to have to re-register.  Jon couldn't transfer the old names to new site, just as the old webcams don't work either (new ones on the way).

You'll have to learn the new layout, though!

"plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose"
Post by: cleworthallray on August 21, 2018, 12:54:28 PM
I have also been on the new site for quite some time. I think I deleted the old one and reloaded the new one from apps. I found it a bit had to get used to it and asked a few questions. Once they had sorted me out it is ok. You need to click on the top left icon. (3 lines) and scroll to contacts. Then click on chatterbox and all the new info from people is there. They are just waiting to put 2 new cameras up. 1 near Korsan fish and 1 near chata restaurant and merkez. You have to be re registered and logged on to view chatterbox and eventually cctv. Regards
Post by: kalkan4eva on August 22, 2018, 07:28:33 PM
I've been back on a while too, but still cant work the chatterbox....!
Big thanks to John Fed for this brilliant site
Post by: tortoise lady on August 23, 2018, 09:02:45 AM
My computer still won't let me on the site.   My son has tried, and he can get it on his computer.   He has e-mailed to ask advice.   Very frustrating knowing it is out there ...............
Post by: DRBD on August 23, 2018, 12:23:34 PM
Also having a problem....can get it on my phone but not on my tablet. Have been trying since it came back but no luck. Don't know about 'chatterbox' how does one get into that.?
Post by: Blue Lizard on August 23, 2018, 01:13:56 PM
You will have to re register on KTLN when you get on ... Log in and the chatterbox option is under contact us at the top of the page.... Or was I cant find it for the last couple of days . Probably just teething problems ... Glad it's back and i' m sure things will get sorted eventually ;)
Post by: DRBD on August 23, 2018, 03:25:21 PM
Thanks ...BL
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal