Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: Kat142 on June 10, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

Title: Hi to all
Post by: Kat142 on June 10, 2018, 01:41:31 PM
Firstly I would like to say Hi everyone as a newbie to forums I'm not really sure what I'm doing.
I am visiting Kalkan the first week of July for a holiday but also looking with a view to purchasing a villa. So any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Title: Re: Hi to all
Post by: Lizilu20 on June 11, 2018, 03:39:30 PM
Hi Kat142 and welcome to the forum.

If you google "property for sale Kalkan" all the websites for local estate agencies will appear, also rightmove and a place in the sun have properties advertised. If you see anything suitable, then email the estate agents in advance and you can book viewings accordingly for when you are here. That's what we did recently. Good luck.
Title: Re: Hi to all
Post by: Kat142 on June 12, 2018, 05:09:38 PM
Thanks Lizilu,

yes I have been in contact with a few and we will arrange viewings. Have you managed to find your dream property yet. I am really looking forward to viewing as you can only tell so much from the photos. My main specification is a sea view. We are looking for a property to live in for 6 month (winter) and hopefully rent out in summer, although I know there has been a change in the law from 2018 and you have to register as a business. Many thanks for your help. Karen
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal