Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: Solz on June 10, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Title: Alcohol options
Post by: Solz on June 10, 2018, 01:38:01 PM
Hi Everyone.
6weeks today my family and I will be touching down on a fab 2 weeks in Kalkan. Our closest supermarket is the migros, which e will probably be using.
Anyway the point of the post is although the wife and I are not big drinkers she is partial to a prosecco or 4 (I'm perfectly happy with efes!!!!!).
Does anyone know how difficult it is to get in Kalkan, (I expect it will not be cheap, but happy wife=happy Holidays :-)
Title: Re: Alcohol options
Post by: pw on June 10, 2018, 03:48:41 PM
I don’t know the price but she’ll be able to pick up a bottle or 2 of prosecco at the duty free shop at Dalaman while you’re waiting for your cases.

pw
Post by: bankieken on June 11, 2018, 09:57:20 AM
Incli Damlasi comes in at about 60TL.  You can get it at the off sales next to Berzigans Pub.
Post by: kalkan4eva on June 12, 2018, 10:24:31 AM
Ive spent years trying to find a decent Turkish fizz and have bought some pretty vile ones that have cost a fortune. I’m not a massive prosecco fan to be honest, its too sweet but I did buy some Damlasi last year from the wine and tobacco shop bankieken mentions and it was probably the most drinkable of the fizz I’ve tried.
Post by: Chris_S on June 12, 2018, 10:40:07 AM
Fizz?  Never go lower than Bollinger - Patsy would probably agree!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal