Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: One sheet on May 13, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

Title: Bank again
Post by: One sheet on May 13, 2018, 06:37:36 PM
It is I, One Sheet

I’m sitting here with Lynne T by the waters edge at Kleo’s Cafe/Bar. It’s like we’ve never been away. We’ve already seen a few old faces and everything is how it should be. Our first full day starts tomorrow. Happy holidays....
Title: Re: Bank again
Post by: Bob & Jayne on May 13, 2018, 07:45:16 PM
Have a great time, we will hopefully bump into you on our travels around town.
Btw, which bank are you back to again, Deniz?
Post by: Lynne T on May 14, 2018, 06:13:54 AM
Silly boy , he should have put his glasses on 😊 we walked up the hill from Kleo’s trying to find just a light meal but every time we tried to look at a menu we got beaten down by the hard sales . I know you just have banter with them but why can’t they realise they have more chance of you going in if they left you alone .
We ended up at moussaka’s , we were trying to save going here till we could do the steaks justice. We both had wok chicken which was beautiful as always . We met a lovely couple from enjoy Kalkan called Briget and Graham on the next table and had a nice chat with them , it’s nice to hear that people are renting your villas again . Briget sounded a very nice owner
We are staying in the Meldi hotel , which is a first for us not in a villa and it’s lovely. So just about to go down for breakfast and then lay by their lovely pool 😎
Post by: Lizilu20 on May 14, 2018, 06:15:49 AM
Hi one sheet.  Isn't it wonderful to be back, still having to pinch myself!  :D
Post by: Lizilu20 on May 14, 2018, 06:18:06 AM
Oh and we were also in mussakka last night too.  :o shame we didn’t get chatting.
Post by: Lynne T on May 14, 2018, 07:37:18 AM
Oh how funny , what time were you there? We were 9ish and what did you have
Post by: Lizilu20 on May 14, 2018, 12:37:17 PM
We were there from 8 until 10 ish. I had the creamy chicken livers for a main course with rice and veg and automan had a leg of lamb which melted in his mouth. Fishcakes for starters, a bottle of wine and comp meze for £36.00. Such good value. X
Post by: Lynne T on May 16, 2018, 06:00:58 AM
We went to Sade last night , everything is such good value £42 with tip . Bottle of house rose , bottle of water, chicken dish and steak and a white chocolate fondant and it was beautiful
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal