Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Everything Else & Classifieds => The Everything Else Area! => Topic started by: Blue Lizard on April 18, 2018, 12:37:11 PM

Title: Vodaphone
Post by: Blue Lizard on April 18, 2018, 12:37:11 PM
update on the Vodaphone roaming charges situation on KTLN..Looks like it has been rethought or has it?Now I'm confused ..Mrs L was told in the Vodaphone shop by a lad about 12 years old that is was changing because Turkey was no longer in the EU? did I miss something ::)
Title: Re: Vodaphone
Post by: Chris_S on April 19, 2018, 03:10:59 PM
Turkey had a part in, most out deal.  This is now (I think) a "not in at all" deal.

They managed this without having to suffer a Remain campaign trying to overturn a democratic decision.  So maybe a powerful president is the answer?

Then again, according to some politicians, I'm too stupid to understand what I voted for.
Title: Re: Vodaphone
Post by: kalkan4eva on April 23, 2018, 06:53:26 PM
I think vodaphone have reversed the decision to add Turkey to their "Roam Further" list and its gone back to "Roam Free" after complaints from customers and a pretty good social media campaign.
Mrs Lizard should go back to the phone shop and put that 12 year old in his place...and give him a geography lesson :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal