Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Money & Finance => Topic started by: mollyozzie on November 13, 2017, 04:30:54 PM

Title: verification pin deniz bank
Post by: mollyozzie on November 13, 2017, 04:30:54 PM
Hi has anyone had a problem last week and this week with online banking with deniz bank , I have never had a problem before and twice now I log on  and not received the verification pin on my mobile ,with out this on can not get into my account .
can anyone give me any advice
many thanks
Title: Re: verification pin deniz bank
Post by: littlelin on November 13, 2017, 04:57:59 PM
I've had this problem but not with Deniz Bank, it was with Is bank. You'll probably find that one of the mobile phone companies either in Turkey or your provider in the UK has changed some settings. Last time this happened (in May) it couldn't get sorted so they recommended downloading their mobile banking app (good job I have a smart phone). Once set up this has been quite easy to use. You'll need to raise a fault with your mobile operator's technical team and also email Deniz Bank as well. You may be lucky and get this sorted quite quickly.
Post by: Sezkalkan on November 13, 2017, 08:14:48 PM
I’ve had this problem before, but luckily it happened just before we were due out to Kalkan, so waited until we got to the bank. I have used it today funnily and haven’t had a problem. It might be worth an email to them. If you need an email address, let me know.
Post by: Bob & Jayne on November 14, 2017, 10:30:20 AM
Just logged on to our Deniz Bank account first time using Firebox browser and Virgin (EE) Mobile.
Maybe it was just down for maintenance.
B
Post by: mollyozzie on November 15, 2017, 07:13:30 PM
Hi many thanks i will contact osman at the bank
thank you
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal