Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

The Owners Lounge => General Discussion => Topic started by: stevewatson on October 29, 2017, 03:03:09 PM

Title: kalkan resort in the press!
Post by: stevewatson on October 29, 2017, 03:03:09 PM
full page report about kalkan in the Saturday edition of the  I newspaper yesterday , well worth a read !
Title: Re: kalkan resort in the press!
Post by: alantj on October 29, 2017, 11:51:24 PM
full page report about kalkan in the Saturday edition of the  I newspaper yesterday , well worth a read !

You can see the article at

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/lifestyle/travel/brits-coming-back-kalkan-turkeys-turquoise-coast/
Post by: Mags on October 30, 2017, 11:40:16 AM
I think this article is a direct result of Korsan inviting several travel journalists over a couple of weeks ago, to show them what Turkey - and Kalkan in particular have to offer. So, well done to Claire and Uluc. I think there may be more articles in the pipeline.
Post by: Blue Lizard on October 30, 2017, 12:45:26 PM
Good to see some positive press for Kalkan...although I don't know where the Karaoke bars are? I must have been Lalled !!problem for Turkey now is affording a flight without taking out a second Mortgage. Regulars will still go but it will put off a lot of newbies.Seems just as Turkey/kalkan starts to look up another something comes along and kicks it in the nads :-\last year it was registration scaremongering before that terrorism and bad British press before that unfinished harbour side and before that roads dug up ..lets hope for a non eventful winter  ;)
Post by: Lizilu20 on October 31, 2017, 09:49:48 AM
Ha Ha fingers crossed  ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal