Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: onelove on October 10, 2017, 08:01:57 AM

Title: Flights into Dalaman '18
Post by: onelove on October 10, 2017, 08:01:57 AM
I have just received this email from a person that wants to book our villa but .......Flights 😩

Sorry, I did mean to email you but had lots on at home.

We would still like to book, however, at the moment there are no flights available on the dates we are now going to book and the ones that are available are very expensive and ridiculous times that are not suitable when travelling with young children and now monarch have gone bankrupt we are not sure if anyone will take their slots and start flying into Dalaman, so currently we are waiting to see if any flights become available and I’m assuming that will be the same for everyone wanting to fly to Dalaman.

I really hope you can keep these dates available for us and as soon as we can source some flights we will be able to pay the deposit.

Anyone else facing the same problems ??
Title: Re: Flights into Dalaman '18
Post by: onelove on October 10, 2017, 08:03:37 AM
........flights are for July / Aug'18.
Post by: NormskiD on October 10, 2017, 01:46:20 PM
We have booked flights with easyjet for May & Thomson for September. Not the cheapest, but reasonable flight times. Admittedly they have gone up, since we booked last week, but maybe worth a try. I think the days of really good bargains have gone, but it depends how much you love going to Kalkan. For us it's no contest.
Post by: msr on October 10, 2017, 04:30:21 PM
We have guests booked for next August, original flights with Monarch. They e mailed a few days ago to say they had rebooked with Easy jet, with a slight difference in flight times. No idea what the cost was but they seemed OK about it.
Post by: kalkan4eva on October 11, 2017, 06:36:11 PM
No sure where they are flying from but the prices from Manchester with easyJet are still cheaper than what Monarch wanted and lovely daytime flights.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal