Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Everything Else & Classifieds => Property For Sale => Topic started by: MattR on September 25, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

Title: Property spotted would really like some help
Post by: MattR on September 25, 2017, 04:54:14 PM
Hi All,
Just returned from wonderful 8 days at new Asfiya, part of holiday was a bit of a 'fishing' trip for apartments and areas.
Loved where we stayed and even in heat wandered about the area near Asfiya. Dropped into Two Black Lions day before returning, they have a place on their books we wanted to scout but did not have much luck. Bridget not there so had a very fruitless time with, I presume Sakir. He did not know which property and when I showed it to him on their site he couldn't point it out on the office wall map.
Finally he gave us a card and made typing gestures!
Can some kind member assist, recommend or in any other way help as this is not a great start?
Thanks a million, best wishes,
Matt
m_s_rodger@hotmail.co.uk
Title: Re: Property spotted would really like some help
Post by: chrissy1 on September 25, 2017, 06:43:22 PM
What kind of help are you looking for. ?? Most properties for sale in Kalkan are with several if not all estate agents. Which property are you wanting details for??
Post by: kalkan4eva on September 28, 2017, 11:33:59 AM
I would email Bridget - info@2blacklions.com. She's very helpful and being British, there's no language problems.
Good luck with your search.
Post by: MattR on October 03, 2017, 10:21:11 PM
Hi,
Two emails and still awaiting reply kalkan4eva.
Have heard that sometimes it is just a case of waiting.
Thanks so much for reply will just have to wait a bit by the looks.
Cheers,
MattR
Post by: monthehoops on October 04, 2017, 10:00:32 AM
Try Gonca (Gonja) at Kalkan Exclusive Properties. I wouldn't be surprised if she has the property also, but if not I am sure that she will help you and will split any commission with Bridget, if 2bls has the property as sole agent. I have always found her to be efficient and responsive.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal