Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions => Topic started by: baclava on May 08, 2017, 06:27:21 AM

Title: Pilates classes
Post by: baclava on May 08, 2017, 06:27:21 AM
Posted this in 'Things to do' but can't believe that no one in Kalkan has any info about these classes:

I have seen on the door of the gym the times of Pilates classes, and rang the number shown. A Turkish lady came but I couldn't understand if you can just turn up or do you have to book.
Are the classes mixed sex for instance? There should have been a class this morning (Thursday) but nothing happening.

If anyone that knows the workings of these classes could explain to me I would be grateful.
Title: Re: Pilates classes
Post by: felicity on May 08, 2017, 11:18:13 AM
Yes pilates classes are on...sometimes they are a bit haphazard and cancelled for no reason....I think only women go...but not sure if they are womens only classes or just that no men turn up! Best to go to the main gym above Deniz bank and check with Aysun in the gym the finer details.  It is the wife of the gym owner that takes the pilates classes and quite a lot of english people go!

I hope that helps - a bit!! :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal