Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: Blue Lizard on May 01, 2017, 10:52:52 AM

Title: E Visa Problems
Post by: Blue Lizard on May 01, 2017, 10:52:52 AM
Been reported on KTLN people having problems with E Visa applications..seems to be BT accounts are not getting mail to "Verify" which is part of the application process..i have just applied and received no mail..I went back onto E Visa and clicked onto ongoing application and left out the reference number ..entered passport number and payment details and downloaded visa as normal ..Hey Presto! ;)

(BT ...what ya doing! >:D)
Title: Re: E Visa Problems
Post by: samson on May 01, 2017, 11:45:11 AM
can you still purchase one at Dalaman ?
Post by: Blue Lizard on May 01, 2017, 12:08:22 PM
As far as I am aware you can still buy one on arrival... $20 online .. but more if bought at Dalaman ;)
Post by: keith on May 01, 2017, 04:33:52 PM
Managed to get our E visa on Friday.....no problem. We are on Virgin and didn't experience any problems.
Hope that you have managed to sort out the problem and can look forward to your holiday.
Post by: hobbo on May 01, 2017, 07:09:44 PM
Can I ask all people who encounter this problem (BT not delivering evisa emails ) to report it to BT as an issue, unfortunately BT will not recognize it as an issue until a certain number of people have reported it.   

Thanks

Post by: Bertie on May 01, 2017, 11:52:25 PM
We have Bt wi fi but not email , I had no problem with our e visas 3 days ago, always follow the link from KTLN, Easy.
Hope you all can get sorted with yours ok.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal