Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation Discounts & Special Offers => Topic started by: alantj on March 09, 2017, 02:57:00 PM

Title: Stylish 6 bed Villa (Free Transfer and discount with all direct bookings)
Post by: alantj on March 09, 2017, 02:57:00 PM

Our villa  consists of 3 3 bed villas sharing a large pool and terrace. It is ideal for large families or two families holidaying together.

Details at      www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/kalkan/79183

We would like to offer EK members the following exclusive discounts for July/August bookings made directly with us

Free Dalaman airport transfer for all of your group. Plus:

£200    Discount for 1 week bookings
      £500    Discount for 2 week bookings

If you are interested in other dates, or booking one of the two villas, please PM me and I will be happy to give you an attractive price.

Regards

Alan L

Title: Stylish 6 bed Villa (50% discount with all direct bookings for July and August)
Post by: alantj on July 24, 2017, 12:00:49 PM
VillasSunrise and Sunset

Our lovely villa consists of 2 3 bed villas that share a large pool and terrace. It is ideal for large families or two families holidaying together.

Details at  www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/kalkan/79183

We would like to offer EK members the following exclusive discount for July/August bookings made directly with us

40%    Discount for 1 week bookings
      50%    Discount for 2 week bookings

If you are interested in other dates, or booking one of the two villas, please PM me and I will be happy to give you an attractive price.

Regards

Alan L
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal